Intuition and expertise day conference

A blog about reflections on intuition and expertise as approached by healthcare workers, psychoanalysts, performers and artists. The focus is around a day conference being run at University College London, UK on 8th November 2005

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Our social world

I spent yesterday at a conference about social software; blogging (like this), wikis and the like; Our Social World organised in Cambridge by my friend Geoff Jones. More about innovation than intuition but extremely interesting all the same. It was a nice insight into how entrepreneurs think.At first I felt naked without my laptop - it doesn't have a wireless card anyway and THAT would have been worse, to scrabble around looking for a socket.

I have nearly got a title from 2 of the conference speakers - but not quite.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger amy said...

Most people have the ability to develop their psychic skills further. You have probably heard the new age adage that everything in this world is connected. But what does that actually mean? Like so many new age sayings it seems to say everything and nothing, but its meaning is deceptively simple. I would like to share this website www.higherawareness.com/blog/intuit-and-do-it, it helped me answer my curiosity about intuitions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home